The health care eligibilities of internally displaced people

Medical Services After Hours

If you require medical services, prescriptions, laboratory tests or if you have any other medical inquiry, you should contact your HMO through the hotline of your HMO or through the clinic closest to your current place of stay.

Due to the war, the HMOs established temporary clinics in some hotels where evacuees have been housed. Insured members of all HMOs may receive services and treatment in these clinics.

Please note: in order to maintain the therapeutic process and for these treatments to be recorded in your medical record, you should contact your insuring HMO for services and treatment, inasmuch as this is possible.

List of HMO hotlines:

Use this map to search for healthcare services in Israel (Hebrew)

Scroll to top