The health care eligibilities of internally displaced people

Ministry of Health Hotline

If you are staying outside your home due to the Swords of Iron war and have a question, the Ministry of Health Hotline ('kol habriut') is for you.

The hotline will give you information about how you can receive different health services, according to the type of service and according to your current place of stay.
If the existing and available services do not suit your requirements, the representatives will collect your information to provide you with personalized care and assist you in obtaining the service you require.

  •  Phone: *5400 or 08-624-1010.
  • Sunday through Thursday from 8:00 to 18:00 and Friday and holiday eves from 8:00 to 13:00.
  • Service is provided in Hebrew, Arabic, English and Russian
Scroll to top